pilates class schedule and descriptions
- For our current class schedule and to register, please click the above link.
- We would love to hear from you! Email us if you want to see any of these classes on the schedule.
Laura’s signature class blends a jazz dance warm-up with a splash of yoga, ballet and body toning exercises. The grand finale is fun choreography-inspired from various styles (including but not limited to) hip-hop, funk, latin and jazz.MAT CLASS WITH PROPS
Be prepared for classic Pilates mat work spiced up with props such as therabands, weights and the magic circle to add variety, diversity and intensity.Golf and Tennis Mat Class
Improve biomechanics, alignment and your game with Pilates-inspired mat exercises. Learn to move more efficiently to decrease injuries.Strengthen & Lengthen
Enjoy Laura’s mix of Pilates mat exercises, stretching and strengthening exercises. Great for all levels, increase your body awareness, posture & alignment.Reformer Flow / Chair Challenge
Delve into classic Pilates technique with continued movement from one exercise to the next- jump boards may be added to elevate your hearts, minds and spirit!Total Body Circuit
Experience all the Pilates equipment and fitness fusion in a class packed with exercises to focus on uniform development of the body. Jump boards are often included to incorporate cardio.Class Levels
- Unless otherwise indicated, our classes are geared for the seasoned Pilates student.
- Clients must be relatively injury-free to participate in classes.
- If you have a group of 2-6 friends at the same level, call us! We can customize a class for you. Please see “Trio ” sessions under our “Customized Sessions” tab.
- Online registration is encouraged, but walk-ins are welcome.
- A minimum of 10 solo sessions may be required to participate in classes.
- Please call to cancel at least 24 hours prior to avoid a cancelation fee.
- Please remove street shoes upon entering.
- Help yourself to water and relax on our deck if you arrive early.
- To enhance concentration, focus and flow, kindly silence all mobile devices.
- Please minimize the use of scented body lotions, perfumes and colognes.
- Thank you for your cooperation and understanding!
- Consistency is the best way to achieve your goals.
- We encourage you to register for a series of classes in a ten-session pack.
- No refunds, transfers or exchanges.
- We look forward to connecting your mind and body at Gotham Pilates.
“My passion is teaching boutique classes at Gotham. I can provide personalized attention in a small group setting. I started my career in Group Fitness in NYC with 60 individuals in a class. Since I am an anatomy nerd, I really enjoy the ability to focus on form and function to effectively teach strength, flexibility and body awareness.
-Laura Sepulveda, Owner